This is for applying to a mock job. I Choose the company “CREATE NYC” its a real company
Please answer the following in bullet point formatting i need to copy this to a powerpoint.
“Hiring our staff is the most important thing we do! Share with us why you are the right candidate for our open role.
1. Discuss the Core competencies and how they relate to you
2. Relevant relationships (I work as a program coordinator so I work closely with doctors, pharmaceutical reps, outside laboratories.
3. Experiences (dealing with a high volume patients each day and how that will relate to working with clients, customer service, how collaborating with team member are important
4. Fit with team and agency culture
5. Based on what you know so far about our team and agency culture, what makes you a long-term fit here?
6. How will joining Create NYC help to not only achieve your professional goals but also personal goals?
7. What excites you most about this untraditional agency model?
8. What in Create NYC’s manifesto
sticks with you and why? I chose “BESIDE 1 PERSON LIES THE SUPPORT OF MANY” please elaborate
please see attached.
MT219-1: Summarize the basic components of a marketing strategy.
Introduction: Examine the four marketing strategies and read about the importance of doing viable marketing research before you begin planning strategy. Based on what you learn, you will begin this assignment by examining the mission statement, and then move on to address the situation analysis based on where you live. You will first address the background marketing research based on the business type that will be provided by your instructor.
Read the scenario and respond to the checklist items based on the reading and learning activities.
Scenario: Lee is the owner of Lee’s you are a consultant for Lee’s landscaping business. The location is the zip code for where you (each student) (93619), which is located in the city closest to where you live(Clovis). Lee has now hired you to design the basic components of a marketing strategy for her business. You must use the industry selected by your instructor.
Summarize a marketing strategy for Lee’s business, addressing each part.
Part 1 Mission
Redefine Lee’s mission. Lee’s current mission is more of a product-oriented mission statement. For example, “We sell flowers” or “We make pizza.”
Write a marketing-oriented mission statement for Lee’s business.
Part 2: Situation Analysis
Organization Strengths and Weaknesses:
Describe methods that Lee could use to identify her internal strengths and weaknesses information. For example, some businesses use secret shoppers to identify an organization’s strengths and weaknesses. Explain your response.
Using sources like the U. S. Census Bureau, describe the demographics affecting Lee’s business in your area.
How is technology being utilized in the assigned industry that might have a positive or negative impact on Lee’s business?
Identify Lee’s direct and indirect competitors and her competitive advantage against her direct and non-direct competitors in the city nearest to where you live.
Define the concept of sustainable competitive advantage and explain what advice you would give to Lee in her quest to build a sustainable competitive advantage.
Part 3: Marketing Objectives
Set marketing plan objectives for Lee’s business (see p. 25 of your text).
Identify at least two S.M.A.R.T. goals (i.e., specific, measurable, achievable, realistic (and relevant to the mission), and time-bounded).
These first three parts of the paper should be a minimum of 1½ pages or 350 words total and use current APA format and citation style (see the reading area for APA assistance). Your paper should include headings (Part 2: Situation Analysis: Environmental Scan, etc.) an introduction, and a conclusion
Both files belong to the content of BEMM385. The first file specifies the assignment. The teacher gave two company cases. As long as you analyze the marketing for headway Devon, you will choose the case analysis of headway Devon.
Television/Internet Commercial: This is a fun and interesting assignment that addresses personal evaluation and analysis of a television commercial. For your written analysis you will watch a presentation from Carol Perruso our Consumer Affairs Librarian. During the presentation she will teach you how to navigate the library’s website and show you how to find ispot.tv/browse, where you will find a variety of commercials to choose among. You will also use the libraries resources on the Consumer Affairs Research Guide to support the analysis of your commercial. You can use some of the following questions to write your analysis. Write a minimum of 750 words for this assignment. You must provide a link to your commercial in the comments section when uploading your paper to Beachboard Dropbox. This paper needs to be written using the 7th edition of APA format with a title page and reference page with the reference of the video you watched, the book (as you are connecting terms), and a source from the library. This is a formal paper, which includes an introduction (with the purpose of the paper), body, and conclusion. Keep your originality score at 15% or lower.
Television/Internet Commercial: This is a fun and interesting assignment that addresses personal evaluation and analysis of a
television commercial or print advertisement. For your written analysis due, use some of the following questions to write your
analysis. Write a minimum of 750 words for this assignment. You must provide a link to your commercial when you post to
dropbox. Paper must be written in APA format.
• What is the commercial about?
• Are the characters credible? Who are they and what is it about the characters that make them credible (or not)? For
example, if one of the characters in a commercial is wearing glasses, does that make the character seem more intelligent? Is
the character hip or square? Why do you think these elements were introduced?
• Who is the target market? Where would this commercial or advertisement be shown or placed (on what television channels
or in what magazines)?
• What persuasive techniques are used? Do they work for you?
• What learning or memory techniques are used? Do they work for you?
• What is the expected consumer behavior? In other words, how are consumer expected to react? What decision making is
desired (cognitive, habitual, and/or affective)?
• What cultural influences are anticipated? These might include cultural values, reality engineering, cultural stories, sacred or
profane consumption, and/or global cultures.
• How is consumer and social well-being affected? This might include satisfaction, addictive consumption, or consumed
consumers (the “dark side” of consumption).
• What perception-related elements take place? Visual, sound, touch, etc. What stages of perception take place?
• What components of “self” occur? This includes fantasy, self-concept, symbolic interaction, personality, brand
identification, body image, etc.
• Are attitudes involved? How are they expressed?
• What components of consumer identify are expressed? This includes gender identify, ethnic and racial subculture, religious
subculture, and age.
• What components of social class are expressed? This includes income, class, status and social capital, and lifestyle identify.
• What other components are expressed? This might include word-of-mouth communication, opinion leadership, innovation
adoption, exclusivity, etc.
• What other observations can you include? What have others said about this commercial?
• Does it work for you? For others? Why or why not? What might you do differently if you were the director or marketing
consultant for the product?
• You can conclude by asking fellow students in the class for additional observations, comments, or questions.