See this video () for the RR assignment and explanation…and the info for the Guided Notes file. If you are not familiar with any of this literary terminology, please use the appendix in your textbook or an online literary glossary for help.
Please read Sonnets 19, 23, 29, 30, 60, 65, 73, 94, 116, 130, 138, and 144
1. Copy and paste the sonnet into a Word document as I have done to #29 in the sample video
2. Divide it into its stanzas with horizontal lines
3. Mark the rhyme scheme of the poem with lowercase letters in the correct location
4. Mark the stressed and unstressed syllables (meter) in at least THREE lines, using the official symbols demonstrated in the video (not other symbols)
5. Divide the lines that you marked in step four into FEET with vertical lines
6. With several sentences, answer each of the following below the sonnet:
a) What is the issue/problem/question presented?
b) What answer/solution is provided?
NOTE: This video says RR2, but for the Maymester term, it is actually RR1, due to the compression of some of the assignments.
In order to receive full credit on this RR, you must use the official symbols that I demonstrate in the example, not ones you improvisawze. #6 also does need to be typed–not handwritten.