You will write and submit a research paper that analyzes an organization and the various aspects of organizational psychology as studied throughout the course. You must select a publicly traded organization to be the foundation for this research paper. You will apply knowledge acquired in the course to explore and analyze the role organizational psychology plays in the chosen organization. The research paper should be 1,200 to 1,500 words in length, follow APA formatting style, and include the following six sections.
Research Paper Sections
1. Field of Industrial/Organizational Psychology: What is industrial/organizational psychology?
2. Job Analysis and Evaluation Methods: What type(s) of job analysis and evaluation methods are employed within the chosen organization?
3. Employee Selection: Recruiting and Interviewing: What methods and practices does the organization employ in recruiting potential employees? What interviewing techniques does the organization use in selection of new hires?
4. Performance Management and Employee Evaluation: How does the organization conduct employee evaluations and manage performance?
5. Employee Training and Development: What kinds of employee training and/or development opportunities does the organization offer?
6. Employee Motivation and Satisfaction: What methods and practices does the organization employ to increase employee motivation and job satisfaction?