Follow instructions carefully.
1) There are 2 video responses that must be reviewed. Background: We had to make a home video 3 min from watching a YouTube preimplantation genetic disorder (Title is uploaded) to give you an idea. We had to discuss what the video is about, opposing views using ethical and theory principles.
Now have to do a peer review on their video using positive feedback, unbiased, using ethical theory and principles which is this assignment.Please ask if there are any confusion. The rubric 👇
1) Must provide instructions on giving positive feedback, unbiased using Ethical and principles. Peer responses should: 1) Provide substantive, constructive feedback that advances using moral reasoning (include ethical theories & ethical principles to support comments). Focus your feedback on peer improvement of content.
2) Provides constructive, substantial feedback to peer contributions. Advances learning by applying both ethical theory and principle to delve deeply into the issues. Provides a novel approach to peer response. *Uses correct APA format, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
3) Your feedback should focus on improving your peer’s ethical principles, ethical theories, and moral reasoning content. Did they miss something or misinterpret something? Advance learning by delving deeper into the issue.
4) 3-4 references from scholarly peer reviewed literature less than 5 years old to support comments to peers using ethical theory and principles. Butts and Rich textbook (Title picture uploaded) is what is required for class for ethical principles and theories if you have access to it and it could be used one of 3-4 references when applying ethical theories and principles.
5) APA 7th edition only not 6th edition
****Also please specify when responding to peer response 1 woman and peer response 2 men. I don’t mind if you split half a page for each response or 2 paragraphs for each response just please specify…..Totally up to you.
****Per Professor: While responding and critique your peer: Apply both ethical theory and principle) that’s what the peer view is about….Was all of that discussed and feedback should focus on improving the peer’s ethical principles, ethical theories, and moral reasoning content. Did they miss something or misinterpret something? Advance learning by delving deepawzer into the issue show less